Quiz #8, by Quizmakers Plus™‏

1. do you believe in medicating quiz mania in children?
I believe that it exists.

2. what are your favourite anti-depressants?
Tender smiles, sunshine, moonshine, garbage

3. do frogs and toads seem just a little superficial to you?
I wouldn't say they are any better than fish.

4. i know you don't like to cook but do you like to sunbathe?
Sunbathing is a form of cooking and thus I hate it.

5. how's the misses?
Miserable

6. who do you like in the playoffs?
Stupidity is going to take 'er down this year.

7. have you ever been to guam?
I am going there now. Goodbye.

8. some people really like musical theatre. how do you feel about it?
It's not as good as music but it is better than theatre.

9. who's your daddy?
The Grim Reaper.

10. do you have what it takes to be in the quiz biz?
Yes I do. I have the questions and the answers that can turn this world around.