Quiz #10, by Quizmakers Plus™‏

1. when is the last time you really felt screwed? please describe.
I was a virgin.

2. is the opposite of hitler democrat?
I don't think specific people have opposites, unless you want to talk about anti-matter.

3. is there a mountain high enough?
Eight mountains are high enough.

4. what is anybody's place in the world?
Their grave

5. have you ever enforced discipline?
I have alluded to discipline in a whisper.

6. do you miss "free" airplane food?
Sometimes, but I have all the ingredients so I can just make it at home now.

7. are you free to pick and choose?
They said I could pick but that there would be severe repercussions if I attempted to choose.

8. if you found out you only had two days to live would you agree to play a game of basketball with me and some neighbourhood kids?
Yes, but I'd schedule it for the third day.

9. why do you seem to prefer letters to numbers? (too personal?)
Numbers make me numb. Letters let me do things.

10. pads, ponds, plinths or landmines?
I'm not permitted to choose.