Quiz #20, by Quizmakers Plus™‏

1. What is the key of depression?

D mixolydian

2. When will the blues leave?

Fat Tuesday

3. What am I here for?

You are here to ask and answer questions.

4. Have you ever told anyone they were too good for you?

I only say that to inanimate objects.

5. Where is the inner circle?

It's where chickens come from.

6. Do you dare to dream or do you find it just happens without much courage at all?

I dare to have nightmares.

7. How have you prepared yourself for certain death?

Questionable living.

8. How many countries have you been to and thought, "Huh. Nice country."

Zero. I have never thought those words.

9. When you weren't in the army did you ever wish, "Huh. Nice country."?

Huh? I have never wished those words.

10. You are a home sexual. Does this arrangement work for your partner?

Yes, it's fine. My partner is a real estate agent.