Quiz #3, by Quizmakers Plus™‏

1. Would a bird eat a bird?
Early in the day in a Paris hotel I imagine it happens frequently.

2. What do you do when you're alone?
Quiz.

3. What will be your last words?
I hope to say something funny like, "Help me! I'm dying!", and then pretend to die and then say, "Just kidding!", and then actually die. So I guess, "Just kidding".

4. Have you ever worked at a carwash?
No. But I have foreseen it.

5. What is the best thing you've ever done in the club district?
Sadden, leave.

6. What is the best country at present? Why?
I honestly believe that US Americans and The Iraq and places such as.

7. Are you partially responsible for the deeds of all humanity? If not, why not?
Fuck it!

8. So you're a musician. Tell me a bit about your stage persona.
Resigned. Quizzical.

9. What do you expect to be the biggest catastrophe of autumn 2011?
Autumn 2011.

10. Are we famous yet?
Autumn 2011.